Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

This page has been archived.

The content on this page may be out-of-date or have been superseded by newer information, and links on this page to other sites may not work. This page has been archived for future reference.

Visit our Product Forums for more current content.

Acer aspire s3-391 Windows 8 can't recover!

theekshanatheekshana Posts: 17Member
Dear Freeza, I really need your kind help with this issue. I was totaly lost my mind with this issue. Here's the problem,
When I was restarting my pc after updating windows 8 suddenly an error appeared saying your pc need to be repaired. file:\BCD Error Code:0xc0000034
I've no recovery disk or windows 8 installation disk so then I tried to recover my pc using erecovery (alt+f10) but it wont work either. And I created ufei enabled windows 8 usb drive and tried to repair but it said my hard disk is locked! then I tried to format the disk and install fresh windows copy. but it won't work either. what should i do now? please help me to recover my pc

Answers

• lytutrong87lytutrong87 Posts: 2Member

Me too. Need a recover disk or e-recovery usb

• theekshanatheekshana Posts: 17Member

Hi lytutrong87,

If you can find a Windows 8 (Not windows 8 pro) 64bit OEM iso/disk, You can Re-install windows and then Reset again your PC from windows 8 to its factory state. I tried that and succeed! 

Note: Any Consumer Versions/ Retail versions of Windows 8 can't be installed on your PC as they do not recognize Your Windows Activation key Automatically. Only OEM version of windows can do that.

There's no way to download Acer Recovery management tool. You can buy a Recovery disk from acer for $20. ds!

Regards!

This discussion has been closed.

Who's Online265

Acer-Blayn
Acer-Blayn
Acer-Harvey
Acer-Harvey
Acer-MarkS
Acer-MarkS
IVAN_PC
IVAN_PC
Jimc0
Jimc0
slipcollide
slipcollide
soerenrousku
soerenrousku
unhappy_customer
unhappy_customer
vorob
vorob
+256 Guests

Join in, share your experience!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Announcements

Predator Gaming

Unleash the beast within. The Orion 9000 is built for legendary power with Ice Tunnel 2.0 cooling tech and room for up to five 120 mm fans on the front panel.