Only Bluetooth/Wifi(Launch Manager) window not showing...

Options
atanu92
atanu92 Member Posts: 2 New User

Hello... I bought ACER Aspire V3-571G 8 months ago... But 2 days ago a problem occured... To turn on/off wifi/bluetooth by pressing fn +f3, a small window (Launch Manager) used to appear... But it is not appearing now... I reinstalled the Launch Manager but the same problem... then i tried to install the wifi and bluetooth driver... wifi driver installed but while installing bluetooth driver (BT Broadcom), it is showing "No blutooth device detected, please check whether it is plugged in properly"... Nothings seems to work... Finally i formatted my laptop and installed Windows 7 Ultimate (which i had prevoiusly)... This too didnt solve the problem...

Nothing works... Totally frustated... Please help... As soon as possible...

Note: All other things of Launch Manager working like volume up/down, mute/unmute, brightness increase/decrease etc...

Answers

• atanu92
    atanu92 Member Posts: 2 New User
    Options

i am getting views but no reply.... please help frnds...

• fabKL
    fabKL Member Posts: 6 New User
    Options

I have the same problem, every start i have to switch off manually the wifi.

HOW can I configure this stupid launch manager or

How can i modify the register in order to set the wifi OFF as default

any acer technician knows how?

thanks

• RCKT82
    RCKT82 Member Posts: 2 New User
    Options

Same issues here, I had the problem when I first upgraded to windows 8. Some how I was able to find the correct driver from either the OEM or Acer and finally got it to work. Now I've upgraded to 8.1. I can't find any driver to get my bluetooth hardware to turn on or off. It's not even showing up in my 'Device Manager'. None of my function hotkeys work either.

This discussion has been closed.