Acer Predator Helios Neo 16 Payment

Optionen
GeoFrancis
GeoFrancis Member Beiträge: 0 Newbie

Good morning,

As a recent transfer from Germany to Austria for my Ph.D. studies, I've been in need of a laptop with specific specifications to support my work. I came across the Acer Predator Helios Neo 16, which perfectly matches my requirements, especially with an ongoing offer that ends soon. However, I encountered an issue with my PayPal account, as it's tied to my German address and doesn't function here in Austria due to the requirement for the payment and billing addresses to match.

I attempted to create a new PayPal account using my Austrian address, but unfortunately, it doesn't support installment payments.(as it is a new account)

Could you please provide any suggestions or alternatives to help me purchase the laptop before the offer expires?

Thank you.

Antworten

• Kno63
    Kno63 ACE Beiträge: 15,305 Trailblazer
    Optionen

Hi GeoFrancis ,

du bist hier auf der deutschsprachigen Webseite der Acer Community gelandet. Sprichst du auch Deutsch?

The Acer Company doesn't answer here in the community. Its a pure "users help other users" platform!

That's why I would recommend you to contact Acer directly by using this austrian phone number:

Maybe they have an idea! :-)

regards

Jochen

"There's more to the picture than meets the eye ..."
    Ich bin kein Acer Mitarbeiter!  :-)