Intel Uhd 620 Acer TravelMate P2510-G2-MG

Er1998
Er1998 Member Beiträge: 4 New User
bearbeitet August 2021 in ConceptD, TravelMate & Extensa
Hello there, hope you all doing fine. I am using an Acer TravelMate P2510-G2-MG . A couple of days ago , suddenly the screen started flickering and it was very anoying. I have updated the windows 10 and ubdated all drivers also and still getting the same result, anoying flickering. I tried old uhd620 drivers and also the new ones. I tried installing them from Acer website and from Intel website too, and still the same thing.I tried uinstalling the intel uhd620 driver completely and then restarded, the problem didnt happen anymore at all, but that so cant even watch an random youtube video because its very laggy. I need help with this issue. I tried everything i could and still am getting the screen flickering

Kommentare

• Easwar
    Easwar Member Beiträge: 6,727 Guru
    Hi Er1998,

Try to do power drain,

1. Shutdown the unit.
    2. Unplug the cables connected to the unit.
    3. At bottom of the unit there will be a small tiny pin hole with a battery symbol close to it. Take a pin or a paper clip insert into it you feels like pressing a button hold it for 20-30 seconds. ​

• Er1998
    Easwar said:
    Hi Er1998,

Try to do power drain,

1. Shutdown the unit.
    2. Unplug the cables connected to the unit.
    3. At bottom of the unit there will be a small tiny pin hole with a battery symbol close to it. Take a pin or a paper clip insert into it you feels like pressing a button hold it for 20-30 seconds. ​

Hello Easwar,
    I just did what you told me. As soon as the home screen apeared the flickering started all over again.And also i just uinstalled the graphics driver because it became completely unusable. I dont know what else to do
  • Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Beiträge: 97,716 Trailblazer
    When you access the bios, does the screen also flash?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Er1998
    When you access the bios, does the screen also flash?
    Hello  egydiocoelho,
    No it dit not flash when accesing the bio, but...As i did a fresh install of  windows 10, i installed the IRST (Intel® Rapid Storage Technology) Driver (Kabylake) from OEM website. In that exact momnet the screen started flickering badly. I immediatelly uinstalled and restarted , and the problem has not happened since then.Im glad i find out what the problem was , and fixed it after all
  • Er1998
    ((solved))