NEVER BUY AN ACER LAPTOP

lemoncheese
lemoncheese Member Beiträge: 1 New User
bearbeitet Juli 2023 in Mitgliederlounge
I've sent my laptop for repair a second time to the acer service center on 17 June, 2021. The laptop is in warranty. I've contacted acer multiple times for this as well, I went from pillar to post and tried to resolve this issue with the acer team. But acer has shown unprofessional and carefree attitude everytime.

I've even sent emails on my issue which turned out to be unresponded by your team. There is deficiency of professional service to the product which itself is within warranty period.

As all my education / classes / tests are now online due to the current scenario of the pandemic. I'm unable to attend online classes / tutors which leads to my academic loss. I would like to highlight that I'm a computer science student so all my education requires a laptop in my hand.

All this is collectively causing me mental stress and academic loss.  I request acer to take this matter seriously and issue me a complete refund against the invoice of my laptop as I'm unable to get this issue resolved after trying all the best possible resources to communicate and deal with you.

Please address the above issue ASAP or I have to seek professional help in this matter.

Kommentare

• Cyriix
    Cyriix ACE Beiträge: 4,665 Pathfinder
    Moinsen lemoncheese.

Dies ist eine User helfen Usern Plattform.
    Da Acer hier nicht reinschaut, würde ich dir empfehlen dich mit deiner Problematik an: Acer, deinen Händler, oder einen Rechtsbeistand zu wenden.

Du hast weder erwähnt was für ein Gerät du hast, was für Technische Probleme, was du / Acer bislang versucht hat.

Wenn es "nur" darum geht zu erwähnen wie schlecht Acer ist, wäre es gut zu wissen was die so schlecht gemacht haben, auch wenn dir keiner hier helfen kann das Gerät zu tauschen.

Das kann wie gesagt nur Acer, bzw. dein Händler bei dem du das Gerät gekauft hast.

Mfg,
    Cyriix

ps: du bist im Deutschen bereich der Acer Community.
    Für Englisch Sprachige Beiträge Poste am besten in einem anderen Bereich.