Windows key, Acer Travelmate

Agnes8373
Agnes8373 Member Beiträge: 5 New User
bearbeitet April 2023 in 2020 Archiv
Hi, I need help with windows key in my Acer Travelmate 8572t laptop. Do I have a chance to find a windows key in the BIOS? If so, where to look for it (Bios version v1.05, VGA bios 1994)? The laptop does not have a disk or sticker with a number on the bottom. All I know is the laptop serial number. If not in the BIOS, can I find the number any other way?

Antworten

• Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Beiträge: 97,716 Trailblazer
    Why do you need the key? Windows is activated automatically. Have you checked with the productkey?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Agnes8373
    I know the laptop serial number and UUID. Where can I check this online using the product key? I am asking for the windows key, because in the local computer service where I planned to order the assembly of the part, I was asked about the key. I was told that if I do not know the key, I will need to buy a new system with a license. That is why I want to make sure there is a way to find the key somehow.
  • Commodore_1995#
    I didn't quite understand your question. Would you like to know the partnumber of the notebook?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Agnes8373
    I am asking if it is possible to check the Windows product key in the BIOS, or somehow online on the site (on another computer). Computer in which I miss the key does not have a hard disk, only the BIOS works. I bought a computer a long time ago at online auction as a promotion product. It has a torn off sticker with the windows key. I want to know if I have a chance to find the original key, or do I have to buy a new windows.
  • Commodore_1995#
    The key cannot be found in the bios. In older models, the windows serial was located in the lower case. Have you checked in the lower case?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Agnes8373
    In the lower case there is only a trace of removed sticker.
  • Commodore_1995#
    In this case, I suggest you install a hdd with windows and check with productkey:
    Como localizar Serial do Windows Atravs do Sistema Operacional

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Agnes8373
    I am not sure if I understand correctly. I should download windows from the website. Install to hard disk. And then the old key previously assigned to this laptop, will appear in the place that you marked on the screenshot? I want to make sure I don't have to buy new windows. Because it would be too expensive for this old computer.
  • Commodore_1995#
    the installation does not require a key. After installation, download the productkey and check if a key appears.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer