Absturz Predator PT515-51

Optionen
2»

Antworten

• Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Beiträge: 97,740 Trailblazer
    bearbeitet April 2020
    Optionen
    Gern geschehen @Kno63! Is the translation for "you are welcome" correct?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Kno63
    Kno63 ACE Beiträge: 15,281 Trailblazer
    Optionen
    egydiocoelho schrieb:
    Gern geschehen! Is the translation for "you are welcome" correct?

"Gern geschehen" should be the best translation for "you are welcome", that is possible in German language! :-) 
    I guess a "one to one"  translation of " you are welcome" is also not existing in Portuguese language?
    Many years ago I studied German language at the University of Heidelberg, so I'm always interested in such topics! :-)
    "There's more to the picture than meets the eye ..."
    Ich bin kein Acer Mitarbeiter!  :-)

• Commodore_1995#
    bearbeitet April 2020
    Optionen
    @Kno63 In Portuguese, the phrase "you are welcome", can be translated into "de nada" or " por nada". We use it when a user says "obrigado", which means "thank you" in English!
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Kno63
    bearbeitet April 2020
    Optionen
    Yeah, and afaik the words "de nada" in direct translation mean  "for  nothing"! :-)
    "Gern geschehen" almost fits in every context. It means, if you translate the single words, "done with pleasure".
    In German we often use the word "Bitte"  in reply to "Danke". But how to use "Bitte" is hard to understand for "not native german speakers! ;-)

• Commodore_1995#
    Optionen
    I will try to remember and will use the word "Bitte" when helping a German user :+1:

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Kno63
    Optionen
    egydiocoelho schrieb:
    I will try to remember and will use the word "Bitte" when helping a German user :+1:
    I just tried to explain to you, that you better should not use the word "Bitte", because it's rather complicated to know, in which context it can be used. Please use " Gern geschehen", that's better! ;-)

• Commodore_1995#
    Optionen
    Okay! I understood. In addition, it is very good to learn something new.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• LizzardWizzard
    LizzardWizzard Member Beiträge: 14

Tinkerer

Optionen
    So can anyone Else confirm that the firmware update for the 2060 solves the issue ? Also isnt there a newer firmware Version ?
  • Commodore_1995#
    Optionen
    @LizzardWizzard
    Einige Benutzer haben die Firmware des RTX2060 aktualisiert und das Problem gelöst!

Some users have updated the firmware of the rtx2060 and solved the problem!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• LizzardWizzard

Tinkerer

Optionen
    egydiocoelho schrieb:
    @LizzardWizzard
    Einige Benutzer haben die Firmware des RTX2060 aktualisiert und das Problem gelöst!

Some users have updated the firmware of the rtx2060 and solved the problem!
    That sounds promising! Is it complicated to perform that Update? 
  • Commodore_1995#
    Optionen
    Es ist nicht kompliziert. Ich empfehle, dass der Akku zu 100% aufgeladen und das Netzteil angeschlossen ist.
    It is not complicated. What I recommend is that the battery is 100% charged and the power adapter is connected.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• LizzardWizzard

Tinkerer

Optionen
    egydiocoelho schrieb:
    Es ist nicht kompliziert. Ich empfehle, dass der Akku zu 100% aufgeladen und das Netzteil angeschlossen ist.
    It is not complicated. What I recommend is that the battery is 100% charged and the power adapter is connected.
       I installed the graphic card firmware update. Didnt help. still same problem. But so far i experience it only in cs:go (Which i play 80% of the time)...oh    man computers are crazy, such complex machines. maybe it's just such a little detail we all forgot about it and it would be such an easy fix but we never know, or there is a serial hardware problem with the mainboard or sth like that...

• Kno63
    Optionen
    egydiocoelho schrieb:
       I installed the graphic card firmware update. Didnt help. still same problem. But so far i experience it only in cs:go (Which i play 80% of the time)...oh    man computers are crazy, such complex machines. maybe it's just such a little detail we all forgot about it and it would be such an easy fix but we never know, or there is a serial hardware problem with the mainboard or sth like that...

da hier offensichtlich das selbe Problem behandelt wird:
    Hast du mal überprüft, ob mit dem alten NVIDIA Treiber von der Acer Webseite für deinen Rechner die Abstürze auch stattfinden?
    Gruß
    Jochen

• LizzardWizzard

Tinkerer

Optionen
    Kno63 schrieb:
    egydiocoelho schrieb:

da hier offensichtlich das selbe Problem behandelt wird:
    Hast du mal überprüft, ob mit dem alten NVIDIA Treiber von der Acer Webseite für deinen Rechner die Abstürze auch stattfinden?
    Gruß
    Jochen
    hey jochen, der acer treiber ist halt älter als ein jahr. Selbst wenn der keine Probleme mehr damit macht, werden die meisten neuen Spiele wohl leider sehr bescheiden laufen :(