Monitor Issues

Optionen
fltmech
fltmech Member Beiträge: 4 New User
bearbeitet April 2023 in 2019 Archiv
Recently ran into a issue with my monitor..  It started to happen every once in awhile but now seems to be happening more often. When the monitor goes into sleep mode I can not wake it up the screen stays black even though I hear the cpu HD start up. I have to power down the CPU by holding the power button restart the computer and everything work fine again. I spoke with microsoft yesterday thinking it might be a software problem and they had me reinstall windows 10 which I did but still had the issue. Last night I turned off power to the monitor came back a couple hours later turned the monitor back on and all I got was scanning and no signal found window. It only seems to happen when the monitor powers itself down or I turn off the monitor ( I do not turn off the CPU) does not happen on CPU startup. Thought it might be the HDMI cable or monitor but thought if it were either one of those why wouldn't it do it all the time. I am stumped as what to do next. Anyone have any idea what might be causing this?

Beste Antwort

• fltmech
    Antwort ✓
    Optionen
    I reinstalled the video driver and appears to be working fine now.  Thanks

Antworten

• Torben
    Torben Member Beiträge: 265 Practitioner WiFi Icon
    Optionen
    Hello,
    Can you test the monitor with another source?
  • fltmech
    Antwort ✓
    Optionen
    I reinstalled the video driver and appears to be working fine now.  Thanks