mobile broadband stick too big causing me not able to plug in my optical mouse wireless receiver

nikitatay
nikitatay Member Posts: 4 New User
edited March 2023 in 2014 Archives

Dear ACER Community,

I need your kind help or solutions. My problem is about using my mobile broadband stick and wireless optical mouse at the same time. I just bought an Acer V13 notebook and excited to use it when I am out and about. I don't have much access to public wifi and hence, I have this mobile broadband USB stick which I bought from my local service provider so that I can connect to the internet with it. This stick helps me connect to the internet with a prepaid SIM card in it. I am sure you know what I am describing about. I am just explaining them in detail. Anyway, my stick is kinda huge. So, when I plug it in 1 of my USB port, I can't plug my wireless mouse receiver in the other USB port because the stick took up so much space. I wish the USB ports were at separated places or at least, a few inches away from each other. Is there anyone out there that can give me suggestions or ideas on what to do? I know this question is lame, but any ideas and suggestions will really help me. Thank you so much!

Best Answer

• nikitatay
    Answer ✓

As mentioned earlier. I discovered I cannot use multiple hubs extension BUT.... it works when you use single usb exntension. Manage to resolve the issue and I finally can plug in both my wireless mouse receiver and my mobile broadband stick. Please see picture !20141125_071824.jpg

Answers

• Hi,

We understand your requirement but we are not sure sure if the uniut you have is a computer or a tablet,. Either ways you can use USB Hubs, can use multiple devices in one USB Port,. Cheers
  • nikitatay

the only solution is for Acer to place the USB ports at separate location. Putting them side by side really caused me inconveniece. using multi hubs usb ports does not help at all bcos my mobile broadband stick cannot be read by the laptop.

• nikitatay

20141119_072739.jpg

• nikitatay
    Answer ✓

As mentioned earlier. I discovered I cannot use multiple hubs extension BUT.... it works when you use single usb exntension. Manage to resolve the issue and I finally can plug in both my wireless mouse receiver and my mobile broadband stick. Please see picture !20141125_071824.jpg