games

Options
pcfa1
pcfa1 Member Posts: 30 New User

i have a new acer spire e-15 laptop. i never use games and can anyone tell me how to delete all them 110% off my pc. i can use the space for better things. thank you for all your help.

Best Answer

• Alan-London
    Alan-London ACE Posts: 793 Pioneer
    Answer ✓
    Options

If the games you wish to remove are not in the add/remove programs list, find the path from its short cut and manually delete it. Delete the short cut also.

Bing is just a registered IE search provider and is unlikely to take up any room. You will need a search provider anyway but if you prefer another simply go to IE options and select 'manage add-ons'. From the 'Search Providers' option, click 'Find more search providers...' and select which you want. Then simply delete the ones you don't wish to keep from the list.

Answers

• griffioen84
    griffioen84 Member Posts: 5 New User
    Options

go to your configuration menu and then software of programs and there should be something like windows parts of so and in there you could find the windows games that you didn't install yourself just uncheck end apply

• pcfa1
    Options

i am sorry but i can not find the area you are talking about. but when i search games in the start menu they show up. but in the add/remove they are not there.

• maximka
    maximka Member Posts: 10

Tinkerer

Options

Tell me please, which games do you want to delete? If you talk about those which are installed with the system - they use a little of capacity.

• pcfa1
    Options

yes the games that came with my acer aspire e-15  why waste the space when i never use them? and can you help me can i safely delete all things o do with bing? if so how? if not what can be taken off

• Alan-London
    Alan-London ACE Posts: 793 Pioneer
    Answer ✓
    Options

If the games you wish to remove are not in the add/remove programs list, find the path from its short cut and manually delete it. Delete the short cut also.

Bing is just a registered IE search provider and is unlikely to take up any room. You will need a search provider anyway but if you prefer another simply go to IE options and select 'manage add-ons'. From the 'Search Providers' option, click 'Find more search providers...' and select which you want. Then simply delete the ones you don't wish to keep from the list.