Where's The USB AC Wall Charger?

Cyberpunk
Cyberpunk Member Posts: 23 New User

My W4 came with a nice 2amp USB AC wall charger.  I would like to get a couple more but they are not listed with any of the power accessories.  Any tech know how to purchase a couple more from Acer.  Doesn't make sense they send one with the tablet but don't include it in accessories to buy like the other power adapters and cables.

Answers

• Cory-Acer
    Cory-Acer Administrator Posts: 1,449 Community Administrator
  • Cyberpunk
    Cyberpunk Member Posts: 23 New User

No.  But I found it, sort of.

http://store.acer.com/store/aceramer/en_US/pd/ThemeID.35703000/productID.299206800/parentCategoryID.66266700

The one that comes with the tablet is smaller more cube shaped like this one.  USB port facing straight out instead of up or down.  These have a seperate AC prong that snaps or twists on.  The one that comes with the tablet has built in prong.  That's what threw me when I was looking for it.  This will work but I prefer the one that came with the unit, no detachable prong.  However, the main thing that conerned me was having a "real" 10 watt (2amp) USB adapter like these.  The ones on eBay or anywhere else for that matter are usually not a "real" 2amp.  They may be labeled 2amp but usually 1amp or even less in truth.  Tired of that lying nonsense.  The ones from the Tablet manufacurer, although cost more, are aways a true 2amp.  They can't afford to let the Chinese makers BS them on what they provide for their product.

This discussion has been closed.