Windows Tablets

Topic

Frequent Contributor
Ethos
Accepted Solution

How to turn off on screen keyb. touch sound ?

How then?

thnx

ACE Pioneer
billsey

Re: How to turn off on screen keyb. touch sound ?

You are going to have to provide more information. What tablet do you have? Is it Android or Windows?

Frequent Contributor
Ethos

iconia w700p

ACE Pioneer
billsey

Here's what I found through a quick Google search. I don't have my table handy and this system isn't touch enabled so I can't test though. Let us know if it works.

Steps To Turn Off Touch Keyboard Sound in Windows 8

Step 1: Take from the right side of the screen and open the charms menu. For those users who are using it on desktops can use their mouse to move to upper or lower right corner of the screen or use their keyboards to press Windows + C keys to see the Charms bar.

Step 2: Select settings and then click or tap (if using on the tablet) Change PC settings to open PC settings on your screen.

Step 3: Select GENERAL in the left – pane of the screen and there you will see lay key sounds as I type. Those users who are using windows 8 on non-touch devices cannot access this option.

Step 4: Move the slider to the left to turn the sound off, if you need to turn it on slide to right to enable sound.

Frequent Contributor
Ethos

Got it thnx so much 

Welcome, Guest

Not A Member?   Register
Help
Language:
Member Highlight

Please take a moment to review the latest Community News article to learn about new changes to your community membership.

Did you know?

Acer Community is also available in the following languages: