Acer iconia tab 8 w leather keyboard problem

Options
silverfir2001
silverfir2001 Member Posts: 4 New User
edited March 2023 in 2017 Archives

the keyboard of my tab 8 w is not functioning well... the "Enter" key is like in a long press state even if the enter key is not press. The enter key automatically "on or somewhat press" whenever the keyboard is connected with the tablet... May i have a help on this one?

Best Answer

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,722 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    Options

A stuck key is usually a hardware problem with contaminates around or under the key. Has something been spilled over it? Sometimes a good blow will knock it loose, sometimes you have to pop the key off and Q-Tip the area. If it was a sugary drink it'll likely need a disassembly and full cleaning to get the sticky off.

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.

Answers

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,722 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    Options

A stuck key is usually a hardware problem with contaminates around or under the key. Has something been spilled over it? Sometimes a good blow will knock it loose, sometimes you have to pop the key off and Q-Tip the area. If it was a sugary drink it'll likely need a disassembly and full cleaning to get the sticky off.

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • silverfir2001
    silverfir2001 Member Posts: 4 New User
    Options

thanks it work, hope it wont come back..

• James8
    James8 Member Posts: 1 New User
    Options
    I can't connect my bluetooth acer cover to iconia tab 8w after i reset it because of error.everytime i click pair on bluetooth setting.there is no pascode apear and the key bord keeps on blinking..i cant connect the keyboard but the keyboard ia detected.pls help me.thank you and god bless