Acer One 10 S1002 Keyboard Problem

Options
2»

Answers

• WilliamTalo
    WilliamTalo Member Posts: 1 New User
    edited April 2018
    Options
    Hi Friends, i got a similar problem with my Laptop, ACER ONE 10, The Keyboard is not working,however when you connected the mouse to it ..it works and also if a separate keyboard connected to it through the USB pot, you can type...can anyone tell me what's the problem of my Laptop please??....thank you and looking forward for your response.
  • Manu24
    Manu24 Member Posts: 1 New User
    Options

Acer One 10 S1002 suddenly not detected/deataches/removes and immediately detects/attaches without even touching or moving the keyboard from the tablet. The Keyboard, Touchpad, External Hard Drive suddenly deataches and does not work and after a second it will work again without even doing something else in the keyboard except to use it normally.

• Roice_Mico
    Roice_Mico Member Posts: 12

Tinkerer

Options
    Wow, its been years sinces I checked out this forum. 😂

The solution I've marked as a solution worked for me. 

After I opened uo  the tablet the folded ribbon that connects to the pins for the keyboard are quite loose. So I decided to reconnect it again and put some tape to make it secure. And the  re-asseble the back plate again and everything works like a charm. (Although, I detected another problem and that wad Ghost/Phantom Touches 😂)

Thanks to all who helped me fix my device. Kudos to all.
  • Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 97,716 Trailblazer
    edited April 2019
    Options
    Accepted answer
    Actually, it is a sequence of images at https://www.ifixit.com/Device/Acer_One_10_S1002-145A. Select or replace the motherboard and look through the sequence. The image in step 3 shows the one that found a problem at the bottom of the image. Make a special plastic break to separate the unit. Use a plastic orange peeler that is equal to the same. Laseras, tools, necessary, thread a screwdriver, care and patience of Philips. The connector is a small clamp that is of an extreme and low end-to-end hair to keep it in place. Fix a plug in the moving movement plane and return the parameter so that the plane is less detailed on the good luck connector.
    source: https://community.acer.com/en/discussion/comment/502749/#Comment_502749
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Akh608
    Akh608 Member Posts: 1 New User
    Options
    Hey, I signed up just to respond to this thread... So, I tried dissassembling it and was actually scared as $hlT throughout the process. For the screws I used a simple glasses screw I had, because you know... glasses, and it worked perfectly. It also helped in wedging for opening the lid.
    So, I did it and it has been working fine for twenty minutes already. Before this, it was disconnecting every 30-60 seconds so, short of being a timebomb and disconnecting permanently in a few more minutes, this is apparently a success. Thank you to everyone.
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    You are welcome @Akh608
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • larryk4311
    larryk4311 Member Posts: 1 New User
    Options
    Wow....Just 'ditto' me on all of the above...same keyboard problem, same fix.  Thanks to you folks for sharing; now I feel like a real Technician.  The hardest part was removing the cover (as mentioned).  But I had the right plastic tools, went slowly and had a lot of patience.  Now I hope my girlfriend thanks me properly for fixing her Acer tablet.