problems with Iconia W3 810, help me please, won't turn on?

Options
KaidyDemise
KaidyDemise Member Posts: 2 New User

Hi i was needeing help this is the 2nd time this has done this to me my Iconia W3 810 just up n stopped working on me without any errors, what had happened i had it on Nov. 28, n then yesterday i tried to turn it on and it wouldn't turn on, i even did what i had to do the first time it did this to me, i let it go for about 2.5 weeks without it being charged n my parents said for me to try it again so i charged it up for 8 hours n then it did come back on but this time i had it off for a long time not charging n then i charged it late lastnight n today and it still will not come on...it did say it was charged with the blue light but when i tried to turn it on nothing happened i even took the charge plug out n tried it that way ans still nothing what can i do?

Answers

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,722 Trailblazer
    Options

In case it's actually hung in sleep mode, try pressing and holding the power button for more than 10 seconds. If hung that will force a power off, then you can turn it on normally and let it boot.

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • padgett
    padgett ACE Posts: 4,532 Pathfinder
    Options

W3 is one of the few tabs with a visible reset button. It is in the little hole by the microSDcard slot.