Nokia windows 8.1 phone

Options
discworlder
discworlder Member Posts: 7 New User
edited March 18 in 2018 Archives

Hello all

I am trying to download BYOC music app to my Nokia 520 but nothing seems to work, is there a compatible app somewhere that will work?

Discworlder

Answers

• tinalee
    tinalee Member Posts: 38 Troubleshooter
    Options

Currently, Windows phone is not supported.

Acer BYOC Apps are supported on Windows 7 or later, Android 2.3 or later and iOS6 or later.

We'll bring your suggestion to the releated department.

Thank you.

• alterschwede
    alterschwede Member Posts: 2 New User
    Options

No BYOC support at all for Windows Phone?! No abfiles?

This is really annoying! Scanning the QR code I was redirected to itunes... Guess what? They don't have any WP Apps Smiley Tongue

I just bought a shiny Acer laptop, the sales person informed me of the BYOC. Easy and full access to docs across devices...

Now, there is no support for WP?

And my laptop is full of pre-installed stuff I can't make any use of.

Will there be any change? Or should I uninstall the Acer software?

• discworlder
    discworlder Member Posts: 7 New User
    Options

Thanks Tinalee,

Not what I wanted but this is another example of the WP set up causing problems, will they ever learn I wonder?

D

• alterschwede
    alterschwede Member Posts: 2 New User
    Options
    Well, actually it's Acer deciding not to develop a WP app. WP marketshare is only 7% (UK), but iOS 30% & Android 63%.
    Torsten
  • Vincent56
    Vincent56 Member Posts: 1 New User
    Options
    Hello we are in 2018. I have a windows 10 phone. There is any solution to enable the use of Acer cloud with windows phone?
  • Greywolf1967
    Greywolf1967 Member Posts: 46 Enthusiast WiFi Icon
    Options
    Vincent56 said:
    Hello we are in 2018. I have a windows 10 phone. There is any solution to enable the use of Acer cloud with windows phone?
     You have a Windows 10 Phone and free Access to One Drive across all devices. However if there is an Acer Cloud is there a web access page that you can pull up in Edge????