Please how I get my windows validation, 8.1 with bing? Is imposible get contact with acer support

Options
badmood
badmood Member Posts: 5 New User

I have a lot of problems, with Aspire x-603. I need to erase windows 10 and set in factory default then now I no have a code to validate in SLUA 3. Please what I need to do for get my microsoft real licence 

Answers

• IronFly
    IronFly ACE Posts: 18,413 Trailblazer
    Options

normally the new windows installation will read the product key from BIOS, by the way you can retrieve it with some software:

http://www.nextofwindows.com/how-to-retrieve-windows-8-oem-product-key-from-bios/10

I'm not an Acer employee.
  • badmood
    Options

Sorry doesn't work No KUDO Bro....

• IronFly
    Options

Doesn't work what?

you must more clear.

was windows 8.1 with Bing the factory OS?

• badmood
    Options

Im sorry!! You try to help me,

I'm use the link you bring to me,  but only one works< I not remenber which one> then SLUI 3 / display "try another one..." 

Since that moment Im start to pull my hair...again

Im delete windows 10 beacuse in specific automatic update, erase the lan driver, for "wifi drivers". The only way is trought to is with RJ45 cable this desktop use, for stablish internet connection /totally weird. With this time is the third time did the same thing, almost I can't enjoy, work of them....

I dont want send to repair workshop again....

Thanks!!

• IronFly
    Options

1) your system had windows 8.1 with Bing from factory?

2) your windows 8.1 installation media is with Bing edition? (the product key will only work with it)

3) you can try SLUI 4 and try to activate by phone call

4) you can try to do a clean windows 10 installation and we can try to help you to find the right wifi driver

5) if your model is XC-603, it's fully supported by Acer with new drivers:

http://www.acer.com/ac/en/US/content/support-product/5174;-;Aspire%20XC-603

• badmood
    Options

Hi 

I did clean intalation from factory default for 2nd time, actually it continue istalling, but one difference asking me if I want windows 10 for better performance...and yes, look like start doing it....Windows 10 still upgrade.Smiley LOL

I hope this time work, because I was several hours reading try to fix a problem!!!

Thanks!!! and I still uneployed, I know how you feel...I know a little bit repair computers but the live is hard sometimes, you are a good person and I wish you can find this job you wish and deserve!!.

The history continues....I tell whats happend wit my acer...soon

THANKS!!!

• IronFly
    Options

you welcome. Smiley Happy

• badmood
    Options

Smiley Sad

Sorry at the last the acer factory default not recognize is genuine and didn't validate the win 8.1 with bing, only one OS displayed .

I not have warranty with acer anymore..I think and think, I tested everything I could, but im stock here...again.

No upgrade / No product Key

I'm call too windows support yesterday they told can't help me, because I need a real License number. So only acer can provide to me. I not have any explanation why they does to us that...we have rights to take this product key we buyed for it...Policies are not right!!!

• IronFly
    Options

Lets try this:

https://github.com/Superfly-Inc/ShowKeyPlus/releases/download/ShowkeyPlus/ShowKeyPlus.zip

unzip it and run the exe, the product key is the OEM Key string.