broadcom wifi driver for aspire e5-473 win 7

rudyk68
rudyk68 Member Posts: 3 New User
edited March 20 in 2018 Archives

Are There Any Drivers For Broadcom Wifi Aspire E5-473 that still running windows 7 32 bit since the cd driver and from the support website all are drivers for windows 8 and 10 64bit, I only have windows 7 32 bit and don't want to upgrade to 64 bit, right now I only use LAN cable, the wifi doesn't work. anyone can help me? Thanks in advance!

Best Answer

Answers

• IronFly
    IronFly ACE Posts: 18,413 Trailblazer

Broadcom wifi adapter model?

check on device manager if it's listed or there's any yellow exclamation mark.

Open Device Manager by clicking the Start button, clicking Control Panel, clicking System and Security, and then, under System, clicking Device Manager.
    If you're prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.

Where you see the Yellow exclamation mark, double click it, choose "Details" tab, from the dropdown menu choose "HardwareIDs", click the first string and copy/paste it here.

I'm not an Acer employee.
  • rudyk68

the broadcom wlan network adapter  driver is 6.30.223.256, but  it doesn't  work for win7 32 bit, thank you for the response, in the device manager there are no wireless adapter appear, there only network controller with  Yellow exclamation mark , the Harware ids :

PCI\VEN_14E4&DEV_4365&SUBSYS_66A511AD&REV_01

PCI\VEN_14E4&DEV_4365&SUBSYS_66A511AD

PCI\VEN_14E4&DEV_4365&CC_028000

PCI\VEN_14E4&DEV_4365&CC_0280

• IronFly
    Answer ✓
  • rudyk68

Wow,.. Its works.. Thank You So Much ...you are really really helpful

• IronFly
    You welcome
  • ANDERSON1991
    ANDERSON1991 Member Posts: 3 New User

IRONFLY TENGO EL MISMO PROBLEMA ID DE HATWARE AYUDAME POR FAVOR

IUSB3\ROOT_HUB30&VID_8086&PID_9CB1&REV_0003&SID_096A1025
    IUSB3\ROOT_HUB30&VID_8086&PID_9CB1&REV_0003
    IUSB3\ROOT_HUB30&VID_8086&PID_9CB1

• Phil-3
    Phil-3 Member Posts: 1,181 Skilled Practitioner WiFi Icon

Hello ANDERSON1991,

The Acer Community is a global peer to peer support forum where users share their experiences and expertise with Acer products.

Because of the multi-national nature of our community, we ask that users post in English, as that is the most common language to all users. By doing this, our members are more likely to get a response to their question, and those answers will be available to the entire community as a resource.

Of course you are also welcome to post in our Spanish boards if that would be easier.

Thanks!

• ANDERSON1991
    ANDERSON1991 Member Posts: 3 New User

HOLAColegas tienen un problema con mi computadora portátil, cambiar el windown 10 a mi máquina (Acer Aspire E5-473-54BR) e instalar Win7 Ultimate x64 pero tengo problemas ya que no tengo el controlador de sonido, Wifi o el Usb 3.0. ayudame por favor.

• Athan
    Athan Member Posts: 1 New User
    Sir i have a problem with my acer aspire e 14 e5-473..wifi can't turn on even i install  the drivers. Qualcomm atheros QCA9377 WIRELESS NETWORK ADAPTERIn my windows 10
  • Use the driver for this link and test: https://www.ath-drivers.eu/qualcomm-atheros-download-drivers-nr-333-with-code-3455.html
    If it does not work, try using the driverbooster program (you do not have to activate or buy a serial) to download the driver for your network card!
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :)