Restoring the original windows 7 product key

CoproPhobian
CoproPhobian Member Posts: 1 New User
edited March 20 in 2019 Archives

Hi 

The harddrive on my TimelineX 4830 laptop stopped working, so i bought a new hard drive. I tried to make a bootable key for win7 with the product key on the back of my pc, but when doing so it said that i have to contact the manufacturer to get the info needed to restore my win7.

Do i need another product key or what do i do?

Thanks on beforehand

Marcus

[edited for privacy-please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to full names, email addresses, phone numbers, full serial numbers, etc.]

Answers

• hongji
    hongji Member Posts: 7 New User

if it's just system cann't boot up and hard drive isn't physical damaded, press f8 when power on your machine to enter recovery environment to restore system back from recovery partition with erecovery management. Or, press "alt+f10" when power on computer to enter boot menu and then choose system recovery. 

if system recovery fails, you can at least save critical data. create a bootable media to boot your computer up and move your import data out from the damaged hard drive.

• raynoldrgg
    raynoldrgg Member Posts: 1 New User

how do i create a bootable media?? i have win7 and it looks like i need windows key to download from microsoft. my pc doesn't have the labe with the key 

• veen7231
    veen7231 Member Posts: 1 New User
    Hiiiii

I installed crack version of windows 10 and now i want my original product key,
    May i know how i get product key for the model of E1-571 acer laptop
    Please let me know urgently how i get original product key.

Its very urgent