Missing Acer Application

sahrul012
sahrul012 Member Posts: 8 New User
edited March 2023 in 2014 Archives

Hello.I Need Acer Application That Missing From My Netbook..I Have Reinstall My Netbook Because My Hard Drive Has Been Broken.My Father has bought  New Hard Drive With 500 GB..And I Need Acer Application That Come With My Netbook.One More,Why Acer eRecovery Say "Can Not install : 1. Bootable fILES" WHY IT SAY LIKE THAT??

MY SYSTEM

MODEL:ASPIRE ONE D270

RAM:1 GB

PROCESSOR:INTEL ATOM N2600 @1.6 GHZ (2 CPUs)

GRAPHIC:INTEL GMA 3600 SERIES

HDD:500 GB

SORRY FOR MY BAD ENGLISH..TELL ME IF I MISS SOMETHING HERE..

PLISS GIVE ME THE URL FOR THE APPLICATION THAT COME WITH ASPIRE ONE D270 NETBOOK..

THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP OR COMMENT OR REPLY.. Smiley Happy

Best Answer

• sathya0403
    sathya0403 ACE Posts: 586 Pioneer
    Answer ✓
    Hi,

Thats good to know, but Acer apps are not available to Download online, except E-Power Management for some models,. Most of the apps are Preinstalled from the factory,.

Answers

• Hi sahrul012,

May I Know 1. what is the exact message you get when installing OS. 2. Are you using Recovery media or Installation media of win 7 Pro, as I Understand this netbooks were originally shipped with Win 7 Starter,.
  • sahrul012

THANK YOU FOR YOUR REPLY SATHYA0403

YOUR FIRST QUESTION IS >"what is the exact message you get when installing OS" I NEVER GET ANY MESSSAGE WHEN I INSTALLING WINDOWS.I JUST INSTALL WITH AVANCED MODE.

SECOND QUESTION >"Are you using Recovery media or Installation media of win 7 Pro" I ONLY USE THE INSTALLATION MEDIA OF WIN 7PRO  ONLY IT COME FROM THE INTERNET ISO FILE.

• Hi,
    So You have Installed Win 7 Pro & works fine, but want Acer apps?. If Yes, What are the apps are you looking for?
  • sahrul012

thank you for your rreply.i say yes.causse i like acer appliction.i want acer erecovery management,acer epower and can you give me list oof acer app Smiley HappySmiley Tongue

• sathya0403
    sathya0403 ACE Posts: 586 Pioneer
    Answer ✓
    Hi,

Thats good to know, but Acer apps are not available to Download online, except E-Power Management for some models,. Most of the apps are Preinstalled from the factory,.
  • sahrul012

Thankyou sathya i understand ok thank you Smiley Happy (y)