windows 10 driver for touchpad, aspire 5750

whitejw
whitejw Member Posts: 2 New User

I plan on a win 10 upgrade.  any problems with drivers, especially for the synaptics touchpad?

Answers

• Lucas2014
    Lucas2014 ACE Posts: 567 Pioneer

Well, one windows 7 driver asks works properly or you have not tested

Used Google translator

• whitejw
    whitejw Member Posts: 2 New User

Thanks.  the touchpad driver is part of the mouse driver, it seems, a PS-2 mouse device, it says in the device manager. 

I upgaded to win 10, and had no problems with the touchpad.  It worked very well.  I made an Image backup with DiskImage (a commerial product) and found that the motherboard and display driver haware is Intel on my system, so I can download if needed.   I could not find important information, but with the image backup, I went ahead.

The only problems during and after the upgrade were: 1 program which I had to uninstall, and a problem with my internet/lan gateway, which stopped working after a few minutes.   

I used the win 10/network troubleshooter and it was fixed, somehow, by running the program/wizard.  Otherwise, not much of a problem.    So far, it is good. 

• Lucas2014
    Lucas2014 ACE Posts: 567 Pioneer

You had the recovery of acer not installed on your device. Next I think your program must have corrupted some part during the copy of windows and caused this problem