touch screen problem with windows 10

ahmedfayez1510
ahmedfayez1510 Member Posts: 3 New User
edited March 18 in 2018 Archives

hello , i have a problem with touch screen and i cant solve it , please advice me how to solve this problem?

Answers

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,454 Trailblazer

You will have to give us a lot more information. What model do you have? What is the actual problem that you see? Have you tried anything yet to fix it? Which version of Windows 10 are you running? Does Device Manager show any errors or warnings? Anything else you think might be relevant could also be useful.

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • ahmedfayez1510
    The device manger doesn't appear any problems but my touch screen doesn't appear in device manger settings 
  • ahmedfayez1510
    edited October 2017
    Acer Aspire Switch 10 Bundle
    Windows 10 home
    Product ID - ********
    System Type : 32-bit Operating System, x64 based processor
    S/N : *********

[Edited - This is a public forum - please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to full names, email addresses, phone numbers, full serial numbers, etc.
    ACER - MOSES]
  • Jimboblue
    Jimboblue Member Posts: 1 New User
    I purchased a Spin 3 laptop in August and after a Windows 10 update the touchscreen is no longer working in tablet mode. I have checked the drivers to make sure that these are correct and the system tells me they are the most up to date.  I have re-calibrated the screen, run troubleshooting and I have disabled the touchscreen and then re-enabled the touchscreen but to no avail. Does any one have any ideas ?
  • bb54216
    bb54216 Member Posts: 2 New User
    I just received my Acer Spin 3 in the mail two days ago and as soon as I open it and started setting it up  it ask me to upgrade to windows 10 which I did. I started using to do drawing and graphic design in my spare time. when suddenly my touchscreen stopped working even when i put in tablet mood. I still not familiar with how this computer is set up so I can could use some help as to possible solution and where i have to go to find to make the necessary changes. 
  • LaptopUser_13
    LaptopUser_13 Member Posts: 1 New User
    Is tablet mode applicable with my Acer A315-51-51B0? Because I tried to turn it on but it doesn't work. There is no selection that says "Make Windows more touch-friendly when using your device as a tablet".
  • seant
    seant Member Posts: 1 New User
    I'm having the same problem with my newly purchased T272HL Touch Monitor. The touch functionality just doesn't work at all. I have followed the instructions given from the page below:
    https://us.answers.acer.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/42824/~/acer-t272hl-touch-functionality-does-not-work-with-windows-10

I've unplugged my wireless mouse and keyboard and my wacom tablet to troubleshoot further. Also, I have done Windows updates. The touch function did not work.

The main reason I bought this monitor is because of its touch functionality.

I'm running Windows 10 Home (10.0.16299 build 16299)
    System: DELL Precision Workstation T5500 x64-based PC
    Processor: Intel Xeon CPU X5650 @2.67GHz, 2660 Mhz.
    BIOS: Dell, Inc. A16, 2013-05-28
    SMBIOS version: 2.5
    Physical Memory: 16GB

Please help.
  • Billstofko
    Billstofko Member Posts: 6 New User

hello , i have a problem with touch screen and i cant solve it , please advice me how to solve this problem?

• Billstofko
    Billstofko Member Posts: 6 New User
    whats the answer. acer spin 3. windows 10. touchscreen stopped working and finger sliding, 2 fings, 3 fingers, etc. stopped working. How do II fix it