have an Aspire zs600. I upgraded to Windows 10 and I need the pointgrab handgesture software

mbolokoski
mbolokoski Member Posts: 4 New User

My computer had the pointgrab handgesture when I bought it but since my upgrade to windows 10 I no longer have the ability to use my hand gesture control. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I have gone to the pointgrab website but havent heard back. All links I have found say they are for the software but either the link does nothing or it keeps circling back to where I click

Answers

• Cory-Acer
    Cory-Acer Administrator Posts: 1,449 Community Administrator

Hi mboloski,

Unfortunately, the Aspire ZS600 is not a product that Acer has designated for fully supporting Windows 10. Side affects like the software you're looking for may not be compatible with the new operating system.

One suggestion would be to open the Acer Recovery Management if it's still available and look to install drivers and applications. The PointGrab Hand Gesture application may be available there for you to try and reinstall.

Hope this helps,
    Cory

• mbolokoski
    mbolokoski Member Posts: 4 New User

Thanks for the info. Bummer that was a fun app/program. No I cant find the Acer Recovery Management(I did a search of the computer with search option) Windows 10 is running very well , thankfully since I guess I am stuck with it)