drivers for Acer 5750Z

Options
bompa
bompa Member Posts: 18 New User

Since I installed Windows 10 I get WiFi dropouts several times a day. I use Troubleshooter, it finds the problem and repairs it. The problem is with the Network Adapter. This can happen several times a day and/or session. I read that it could be the drivers. I have the Broadcom 802.11n Adapter. I am thoroughly confused as to which i should download, if any.

I'm hoping that someone here will take pity on an old man and give him some help. LOL

Thanks

Bompa

Best Answer

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,722 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    Options

Those drivers are automatically provided by Micrososft, so as long as you are doing Windows Updates automatically they should get dealt with for you. You can manually force an update installation by typing "Windows Update" into the search box, which is faster than waiting for it to do it on its own...

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.

Answers

• bompa
    bompa Member Posts: 18 New User
    Options

Since i installed Windows 10 I get WiFi dropouts several times a day. I use Troubleshooter, it finds the problem and repairs it. The problem is with the Network Adapter. This can happen several times a day and/or session. I read that it could be the drivers. I have the Broadcom 802.11n Adapter. I am thoroughly confused as to which i should download, if any.

I'm hoping that someone here will take pity on an old man and give him some help. LOL

Thanks

Bompa

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,722 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    Options

Those drivers are automatically provided by Micrososft, so as long as you are doing Windows Updates automatically they should get dealt with for you. You can manually force an update installation by typing "Windows Update" into the search box, which is faster than waiting for it to do it on its own...

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.