bought a Refurbished Aspire One Cloudbook with windows 10 where do i find product code to avtivat

nmdeviant1
nmdeviant1 Member Posts: 1 New User

bought a Refurbished Acer Black 11.6" Aspire One Cloudbook NX.SHFAA.002 with windows 10. When i went to set it up it asked for product activation code I searched the box and the case of the computer and couldnt find one.......where is it?

Answers

• Blayn-Acer
    Blayn-Acer Administrator Posts: 2,355 Community Administrator

The Windows 10 key is electronically injected into the computer. Windows 10 should automatically be activated if you have the Acer OEM operating system installed. It is possible that something was not done right when the product was refurbished that is causing activation issues. My suggestion is to try activating by phone using the instructions on http://acer.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/26289. If that is unsuccessful, you may need to contact the company you bought the refurbished system through, to see how they can assist. If they can't help, send me a private message with your serial number.

• Atvd88
    Atvd88 Member Posts: 1 New User
    Hi I'm having the same problem with the same refurbished computer I contacted windows to the activate by phone and they said I needed to contact Acer to get a good product key for Windows 10. Can you help me online or do I need to talk to customer service? Thanks for your reply.
  • Blayn-Acer
    Blayn-Acer Administrator Posts: 2,355 Community Administrator

We don't have product keys to provide, so if there is an Activation issue that can't be handled via phone, it may need to be handled in repair. Can you send me a PM with your contact information, so I can have a tech reach out to you to help?