XBluetooth Win 10 64-bit Aspire One a0722

Options
snappy
snappy Member Posts: 3 New User

Recently upgrade to Win 10 64-bit from Win 8.1 64-bit on my Aspire One a0722. The upgrade went well except I'm having the same problem with no bluetooth option or bluetooth management in devices panel. I came to acer.com and discovered that my netbook is not on your compatability list and I would like to know why? Again, everything is fine in Win 10 except a bluetooth problem that many other people are having on different platforms and computers. To take this a step further, I looked for drivers for Win 10 for my Apire One and all you have available is for Windows 8.1 bluetooth drivers. I downloaded the Windows 8.1 bluetooth driver and it wouldn't install for some reason. I would like to know why you can't bother yourselves to create a bluetooth driver for my machine? Just bought my first bluetooth mouse and it won't pair, of course, without a current driver. Have never used bluetooth before.

Very Disappointed,

Robert

Answers

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 32,267 Trailblazer
    Options

Try installing the driver in compatibility mode. Right click on the setup file and choose Troubleshoot compatibility from the menu.

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.