VN7-591G drivers.

Options
Shif
Shif Member Posts: 9 New User

After update my VN7-591G-58BC to Windows 10 I have some problems.

1. IO Drivers_Intel_1.1.253.0_W10x64_A from Acer website doesn't work. The message is "This platfrom is not supported.". So why you set this driver to download for my laptop?Smiley Happy

2. FN+F3 to toggle WiFi doesn't work. Other shortcuts works.

3. I have SSD connected via m.2 sata and HDD by SATA. I set timer in power setting to shutoff HDD after 1 min no use. It doesn't work. He is still active. I check with Task Manager and 3rd programs and all shows 0% activity and transfer but still active(not IDLE).

4. The procesor is about 20-30% and fans working so loud! I surfing on web and the fans work... Somethink is not good. While Windows Update working procesor is 100%. What? Why?

5. After set power saving and procesor max use to 25% I can't do anythink. While surfing on web I must wait about 1 min after click link to move mouse!

On Windows 8.1 there wasn't that problems. I think you aren't ready to distribute.

Answers

• IronFly
    IronFly ACE Posts: 18,413 Trailblazer
    Options

Windows logo key + x
    click on Device manager

if Yellow exclamation mark is present
    double click on it
    choose "Details" tab
    from dropdown menu, select HardwareIDs
    click on the first value and copy/paste it here

I'm not an Acer employee.
  • Shif
    Options

Yellow icon I have only on Niviadia card.

PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_1392&SUBSYS_09261025&REV_A2
    PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_1392&SUBSYS_09261025
    PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_1392&CC_030200
    PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_1392&CC_0302

The battery is too bad. I took 1-2 hours from 100% to 10% while surfing web.

• IronFly
    Options

Yep, that's nVidia driver.

About IO drivers, that's strange.

is your BIOS updated?

FN+F3 issue, is related to Acer launch manager, there are other threads on the community, i don't know if someone found a solution.

• Shif
    Options

Yes I have latest BIOS update from Acer website.

• IronFly
    Options

i think your issue probably cames from some drivers not working good, probably the IO that you can't install.

the easiest thing to fix or try to fix those issues, can be a reset using windows 10 options or a windows 10 clean install if you want to stay on this OS.