Touchpad not working on Acer V 17 Nitro on Windows 10

2wd927
2wd927 Member Posts: 3 New User

I have an Acer V17 Nitro and the Touchpad worked fine with Windows 7 but with Windows 10 it doesn't work.  In device manager under "mouse and other pointing devices" I see two "HID-compliant" mice but no touchpad.  I've tried the latest drivers from Acer but they don't help.  What can I try?

Best Answer

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,448 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓

Isn't there a keypress that enables/disables the touchpad? You might give a toggle a try...

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.

Answers

• 2wd927

Any ideas?

• billsey
    Answer ✓

Isn't there a keypress that enables/disables the touchpad? You might give a toggle a try...

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • 2wd927

lol - okay - I've never heard of or had that "feature" - but that fixed it!

• billsey

Heheh, some programmer somewhere has just vindicated his existence. Smiley Happy

• didanse
    didanse Member Posts: 1 New User

Thanks you save my day ! i have been working on this touchpad problem all day yesterday ! and it was just a question of a little keypress  =   for acer V17 nitro =  F + F7