Problems after Win10 upgrade

Options
DALLU
DALLU Member Posts: 1 New User

Hi 

My V3-772G laptop has been upgraded to win10 from win  8.1 through microsoft upgrade option. Now the following issues arised after upgrading and I can't find solution on internet, acer support site or even through acer chat support.  Please help ( I am not computer geek & new to this forum)

* Acer Help & upport  Icon is not responding

* Scroll is too fast and uncontrolled

* Touchpad is not doing double finger gestures including zooming in/out,  horizontal scrolling,selection menu etc.

* cursor and screen keeps freezing every time if I try to go to "Additional mouse options "  using

Settings->Devices,Bluetooth,printer,mouce->Mouce & Touchpad -> Related Settings -> Additional Mouce Options

To use computer again, I had to force shut computer and restart everytime.

* I did manually uninstalled touchpad drivers couple of times, computer asks to restart and everytime it installs drivers itself which doesn't seems to be working on win10.

* Acer support site still does not provide option to choose window10 operating system to upgrade drivers and ELAN tech site suggest to go to laptop manufactureres site ( Acer in my case ) for latest drivers.

http://www.acer.co.uk/ac/en/GB/content/drivers

Thanks in an advance for  your support.

Answers

• Ma28
    Ma28 Member Posts: 2 New User
    Options

I also have an acer V3-772g model and I'm experiencing some issues too. The acer driver page still doesn't provide any win 10 drivers for this acer model.

My problems are:

- When I start 'this pc', the page is loading endlesly. The other programs are working fine so it's not a hardware issue. I only have this pc for like 3 months now.

- When I delete something the ''rescyle bin'' icon dissapears and you only see the ''rescycle bin'' message. Only if I hit refresh you can see the icon again.

- Cortana doesn't work because you need a new Audio driver.

I think those are software issues, does someone know if acer is going to uplaod the drivers any time soon? Thank you in advance.