Problem Installing Windows 10 on Acer Aspire V5-573G

VinayVardhan
VinayVardhan Member Posts: 3 New User

I have acer aspire V5-573G, I tried to install Windows 10 on my machine using USB key. I have booted to USB key, formatted hard drive and tired to install it, but it gave me error "Windows cannot install required files. Make sure all files required for installation are available, and restart the installation. Error code: 0x800701E3". 

After searching through the internet I found that you need to upgrade to Windows 10 from windows 8.1 and shouldn't do direct install. Then I have installed windows 8.1 pro and then I proceded to upgrade to Windows 10 but after sometime the update failed and restored to previous version of windows and it showed error "The installion failed in the FIRST_BOOT phrase with an error during BEGIN_FIRST_BOOT operation".

Please Help, How to install windows 10.

Best Answer

• VinayVardhan
    Answer ✓

Finnaly my problem has been solved.

I have changed SATA mode from AHCI to RAID and that worked for me.

But now I have new problem i.e. whenever I start my laptop Blue Screen of Death(BSOD) occours. Not everytime but frequently. Each time it gives a new error. Some errors are..

• Unmountable_Boot_Volume
    • Kernel_Data_Inpage

Any suggetions???

Answers

• Sam432032
    Sam432032 Member Posts: 12 New User

Go here http://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/software-download/windows10 download the tool. Once it loads follow the steps making sure you click 'upgrade this PC now'. 

Hope this helped.

S

• VinayVardhan

I have already done that, after 30% it rolls back to windows 8.1. No luck in that proccess too

• Sam432032
    Sam432032 Member Posts: 12 New User
    I'm sorry that didn't work what I had to do is instead of upgrading . Download the iso. Call it windows 10. Next Download Winrar. Making sure once downloaded iso is ticked. Then use winrar on the iso files. Once done go into the windows 10 folder and there should be a file called setup. Click it and follow the steps. Hope this helped. S
  • VinayVardhan
    Answer ✓

Finnaly my problem has been solved.

I have changed SATA mode from AHCI to RAID and that worked for me.

But now I have new problem i.e. whenever I start my laptop Blue Screen of Death(BSOD) occours. Not everytime but frequently. Each time it gives a new error. Some errors are..

• Unmountable_Boot_Volume
    • Kernel_Data_Inpage

Any suggetions???