Iconia W700P - bluetooth keyboard is not working after upgrade

Options
roarhe
roarhe Member Posts: 2 New User

After the Win 10 upgrade, the bluetooth keyboard (built-in in protective case) will not work.  Windows reports the keyboard existing.  "Acer Iconia W700 Bluetooth Keyboard - Paired" ...    

No reaction between the keyboard and the tablet.  Keyboard lights blue when typing (e.g. enough power to operate). 

Any solution  ?

Answers

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 32,304 Trailblazer
    Options

Try going into Device Manager and removing both the bluetooth entry and the keyboard entry for the keyboard. Reboot and re-pair. That sometimes worked when the issue showed up in 8.1 and I assume should also work in W10.

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • DutyDog1
    DutyDog1 Member Posts: 3 New User
    Options

I have same issue.  I did what the docs said to do and removed the device.. now the tablet won't find it at all!! 

Everything is set and working, charged, discovery on, etc.  I have run Windows troubleshooter as an admin... no issues there. 

How can I get it to re-pair again??  PLEASE HELP!!

• roarhe
    roarhe Member Posts: 2 New User
    Options

Problem solved -  I downloaded the full driver update from support site,  it was marked as win 8,  but anyway it worked after just following installing instructions and then pair the keyboard again.

• DutyDog1
    Options

This also worked for me... thank you for your input.   They need to label it for Win 10 if that is the one we need to use.  It is confusing thi way.

Thanks again!  Smiley Happy

• DutyDog1
    Options

This also worked for me... thank you for your input.   They need to label it for Win 10 if that is the one we need to use.  It is confusing thi way.

Thanks again!  Smiley Happy