I installed Windows 10 and my screen flashes.

Options
Kjell62
Kjell62 Member Posts: 1 New User

I installed Windows 10 and my screen flashes. I have read the Microsoft website that it could be due to Norton 360. It is recommended to uninstall this program. I have tried to access the uninstall but I can not access the Control Panel

Answers

• LLroomtempJ
    LLroomtempJ Member Posts: 1 New User
    Options

Same thing happened to me today. Glad i'm not the only one.

I have an ACER s241HL (24" LED). I  wasn't able to replicate the problem on any other monitors. I'm currently using a slightly smaller (ASUS 21" LED) monitor without any problems.

I tried updating windows (they pushed out a few updates over the past few days) and video drivers (my laptop has an nvidia video card) to no avail. Hopefully someone is able to figure this out.

Though the ASUS is working out ok, it is not my acer.

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,839 Trailblazer
    Options

Kjell62 wrote:

I installed Windows 10 and my screen flashes. I have read the Microsoft website that it could be due to Norton 360. It is recommended to uninstall this program. I have tried to access the uninstall but I can not access the Control Panel

The easiest way to get to the desktop style Control Panel is to type Control Panel into the search box at lower left. Then you can access Programs and Features just like before.

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.