Aspire VN7-791G-7409 - BSOD suddenly appeared

Options
Sepesuto
Sepesuto Member Posts: 1 New User

Hi everybody!
As many users, the Blues screen of death has appeared to me. I can't find a way to get rid of them.

I've had several different error messages, but non of them are followed with any specifications about where the error is being generated.
In chronological order:
Kernel Failure security check
System Service exception
System Thread excetion not handled

Kmode exception not handled

I've been trying every step I founded online and it hasn't worked.
I checked for errors in the memory and drives, and also runned a complete antivirus scan and a malware scan (Panda Free Anivirus 2016 and Malwarebytes), everything came out clean.

I am guessing that's something to do with faulty or corrupt drivers, since it works fine when is started on Safe Mode.
Safe mode with Network, for some reason, won't enable the WiFi, and I don't have any other way to connect to the internet, so I can't let it check the drivers on it's own.

I have tried downloading all the drivers in Acer's oficial page, but some are the same version or older than the ones I have installed. Others won't let me install them because the Windows Installer services is not enabled. 

I have tried to repairing the instalation and restarting it, but it throws an error message and does nothing.

So please, I need some help! I have bought this laptop less than a month ago.

Answers

• kr33p0
    kr33p0 Member Posts: 5

Tinkerer

Options

I had the same problem for 2 days and then it just stopped and works fine again... well except that it deosnt detect my webcam anymore...