Acer Switch 10E and Windows 10

Options
mkabani
mkabani Member Posts: 6 New User

Hi,

I have an Acer Switch 10E and upgraded it to Windows 10 Home last night. All the features work out of the box except for Microsoft Continum. Is there any way I could make it work? And when will the drivers for Windows 10 be available?

Thanks,

Mkabani

Answers

• Joachim_
    Joachim_ Member Posts: 5 New User
    Options

Hi!

Continuum might not be as visible as you probably think. At least to my understanding of that review http://www.windowscentral.com/windows-10-review

• mkabani
    Options

I got through the main settings on continum. However, If I leave the tablet mode on automatic, it goes on tablet mode whether I have the Keyboard connected or not. I can do it manually, but automatic would be so much better.

• Joachim_
    Joachim_ Member Posts: 5 New User
    Options

Did you also set it to switch from or to tablet mode automaticly without asking? Might be set to not switch and not ask. If that is also set up correct it might still be a little bugged. Could have to wait for an update from Windows.

• mkabani
    Options

Yes I did that. I think it would probably be an update from Acers side. As I realized, even with the keyboard connected, it notices it as a Tablet.