Acer One 10 (S1002) Windows 10 Drivers?

Options
2»

Answers

• aeradore
    aeradore Member Posts: 8 New User
    Options

@srle, Again thank you soooooo much! The drivers you posted were 100% what was needed. Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 find part of the drivers but what you posted was what was missing from Windows 8.1 and 10.

I just installed them on Windows 8.1 Pro and everything works. Did a clean install of Windows 10 and those drivers worked without an issue as well. You have made my night! Kudos and solution marked!

• cmoya
    cmoya Member Posts: 1 New User
    Options

Anyone know if there is a driver to enable Windows 10 continuum. Detaching the keyboard on the S1002 does not automatically put it in tablet mode like it should (even though the setting is enabled), you gotta do it manually.

• rayanhassan96
    rayanhassan96 Member Posts: 1 New User
    Options

hey guy i downloaded the platfrom driver from mega link.. i am not sure how to install drivers, i mean there is no setup in it... there is a folder script which says - "install_all.bat" but when i opened it, it said access denied

• josephkarthic
    josephkarthic Member Posts: 5

Tinkerer

Options

Hi,

I have the same S1002 and did a clean install, The MEGA links which you uploaded are not available right now..

So could you please upload all the drivers(300mb) somewhere so that users like me who has S1002 can download it..

Hope you will do this help..thanks,.

• TTH
    TTH Member Posts: 1 New User
    Options
    Wow you just saved me @srle

• TimmyG73
    TimmyG73 Member Posts: 2 New User
    Options
    Good afternoon,

I too have come across the no audio issue after upgrading the system to Windows 10. I also see that in Device Manager under System devices that there are five entries from Intel Atom Processor I2C controller that have exclamation marks due to driver issues. I've downloaded the three driver folders provided by srle (thank you) but I am wondering if someone can provide a step by step on how and which drivers to install first, second etc.?

Thank you very much.

• Darkar503
    Darkar503 Member Posts: 1 New User
    edited January 2018
    Options
    Hola buenas noches amigos, tengo la solucion final y que ami me funciono al 100%, conecten su telefono celular al portatil y pongalo modo ancleje de Internet por USB, y automáticamente bajara los drivers, por que baje todo driver de la pagina oficial y no me funciono, espero les funcione!

Hello good night friends, I have the final solution and that ami I work 100%, connect your cell phone to the laptop and put it ancleje Internet mode by USB, and automatically download the drivers, why download all drivers from the official website and not I work, I hope it works!
  • carloshv
    carloshv Member Posts: 9 New User
    Options

Help could give me those drivers because my device stopped working the computer is acer s1002. a backup copy of someone who has that model PLEASE
    esos son del controlador de botones GPIO
    ACPI\VEN_INT&DEV_CFD9
    ACPI\INTCFD9
    *INTCFD9

estos son de I2C controller
    ACPI\VEN_INT&DEV_33FD&REV_FFFF
    ACPI\VEN_INT&DEV_33FD
    ACPI\INT33FD
    *INT33FD

estos me aparecen con el nombre de dispositivos desconocidos 
    ACPI\VEN_INT&DEV_3401
    ACPI\INT3401
    *INT3401

este otro tambien me aparece como dispositivo desconocido

ACPI\VEN_INT&DEV_3400
    ACPI\INT3400
    *INT3400
  • padgett
    padgett ACE Posts: 4,532 Pathfinder
    edited February 2018
    Options

outdated..

• mikejames
    mikejames Member Posts: 4 New User
    Options
    I also have a problem with my acer 0ne 10 2001  .I did update and no I have no audio output device installed and touch screen wont work and no camera .After speaking to acer tech support in Dominic republic and I'm in small town in bc...I really need help.
    if any one can help me here is my email 
    michaellitzgus@gmail.com
  • PROSPEE
    PROSPEE Member Posts: 8 New User
    Options
    PLS I NEED HELP MY ACER ONE 1002 WEBCAM DRIVER MISSING.MY EMAIL IS IKENNAPROSPER73@GMAIL.COM.
  • PROSPEE
    PROSPEE Member Posts: 8 New User
    Options
    PROSPEE said:
    PLS I NEED HELP MY ACER ONE 1002 WEBCAM DRIVER MISSING.MY EMAIL IS IKENNAPROSPER73@GMAIL.COM.