how to connect 3 monitors on Veriton L4620G with Intel HD4000?

karkoush
karkoush Member Posts: 2 New User

I have two monitors connect on Veriton L4620G with Intel HD4000 without any problem. is it possible to connect a third monitors? I have tried but was not able to. any help is greatly appreciated.

Answers

• RevoMaxx
    RevoMaxx ACE Posts: 458 Pioneer

Hello, Need a little more information about how your trying to make your connections?

Looking at your system it looks like you have 2display ports and a DVI-I Dual link connection!

So how are you trying to connect your 3 Displays?

James

• karkoush
    karkoush Member Posts: 2 New User

thanks you James for responding.

I have one monitor coneected to the DVI port and another one connected to one of the two display ports and it is working fine. I was wondering if I can connect a third monitor to the other display port. 

• RevoMaxx
    RevoMaxx ACE Posts: 458 Pioneer
    In theory that was I thought how. Seems there are a few others been trying the same thing but not able to. Been waiting a long time for a solution. I would say try and connect your monitor to the display port your not using now and make sure the other port is working on the monitor you have right now. If out does then I would say go for it. If it doesn't I wonder if your DVI is a dual or single port. May be the way for 3 to run 2 off DVI but to me wouldn't make since to have the 2 display ports. Also what CPU do you have?

James