Veriton X270 - Windows 10

Scutu
Scutu Member Posts: 8 New User

Hi everyone,

I have an Veriton X270 with Windows 8 and I was wondering if I'll upgrade to Windows 10 all the drivers will be available.

I don't want to make the upgrade and after to find out that I can't install the LAN or Sound card.

Thanks,
Stefan

Best Answer

• finlux
    finlux ACE Posts: 1,834 Pathfinder
    Answer ✓

Hi Scutu

The X270 is an older model PC, but as you're running Windows 8 successfully, it SHOULD upgrade to Windows 10.

You can:

1. Image your hard drive, so if Windows 10 causes problems you can return exactly as it was, many weeks after upgrading   or

2. Upgrade to Windows 10. you can revert back to Windows 8 by going to Settings>Update & Security>Recovery. Follow the on screen instructions. There is a 30 day limit to do this.

Answers

• finlux
    finlux ACE Posts: 1,834 Pathfinder
    Answer ✓

Hi Scutu

The X270 is an older model PC, but as you're running Windows 8 successfully, it SHOULD upgrade to Windows 10.

You can:

1. Image your hard drive, so if Windows 10 causes problems you can return exactly as it was, many weeks after upgrading   or

2. Upgrade to Windows 10. you can revert back to Windows 8 by going to Settings>Update & Security>Recovery. Follow the on screen instructions. There is a 30 day limit to do this.