Acer Aspire u5-610 Nvdia GTX 760m problem :(

Options
midosaa
midosaa Member Posts: 2 New User
edited March 2023 in 2014 Archives

Hello , i bought Acer aspire U5 610 for gaming purpose's , the pc was working fine till i found out touchscreen is kinda buggy so i changed Os and the screen works perfectly now but another problem popped up , which is my nivida card driver ( i downloaded the driver from Acer site it change the name according device manager from 3D driver to the model name but still yellow triangle on it and wont get to work ) changed different types of Os's win7 win8 win 8.1 same issue , i updated bios from Acer site no use still same thing , i tried most of old version of drivers according to nivida driver support and still nothing , i would appreciate your help much . p.s Error code 43 .

i called Acer in Dubai , they said their tech support is ensure centre , i went there gave them the device after 5 days he said gave em a quotaiton ill attach it as well this so frustrating

Screenshoot

[edited for privacy-please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to full names, email addresses, phone numbers, account numbers, etc.]

Answers

• Ryanrr
    Ryanrr Member Posts: 831 Practitioner WiFi Icon
    Options

midosaa,

I apologize about your experience thus far, however when you took it to the repair facility in Dubai what did they say exactly?

• midosaa
    midosaa Member Posts: 2 New User
    Options
    The said something wrong with with motherboard and they dont have the spare parts cuz its mot avialabe device in here . So they return it back . And its not hardware i changed os and couls get it installed back . I need the orginal CD amd old version of driver to get it work .