v3-571g bios config error and now dont boot

Options
gutikuvc
gutikuvc Member Posts: 3 New User

Hi i have change a config under video bios and put 1024 as shared memory, also change deepbits to 24, after this computer dont boot anymore, just turn on power led and fan and after 1 sec turn off itseelf and on again and off....doing the same. I have done a password reset jumper and also try to do a recovery following service manual and nothing happen.

Any sugestion, is any way to reset bios to default by combo key????

PD: My laptop only have 8gb ram on 1 ram module

Answers

• philetus
    philetus ACE Posts: 4,759 Pathfinder
    Options

Are you saying you flashed the video bios or just changed settings in Nvidia control panel?

• gutikuvc
    gutikuvc Member Posts: 3 New User
    Options

No, im not flashed bios, several months ago i had flashed version 2.21 unlocked, what i had done is change settings inside bios under video settings, i had read a lot of info and my conclusion is: buy an SPI programmer to reflash bios directly, somebody say that changing that config on unlocked bios break its programming, and is not like the older bios that without energy reset to defaults, every day fix this kind of troubles is more dificult than ever.

Thanks for answer

• philetus
    philetus ACE Posts: 4,759 Pathfinder
    Options

If you have the service manual, you have all the info on flashing the bios as I would be able to find.

What modified Bios version do you have in it?