start up issue

Options
zubairajput
zubairajput Member Posts: 3 New User

hi.

Unfortunately has no support center mention for my country on your acer page and i also failed to register my product due to some error that keep occuring.I am from Pakistan my product s/n nxm2rem006246035d46600 that came up with preinstalled window. then what happened next :

1.i upgraded it to windows 10.

2.I wanted to run Kali linux live but couldnt.

3.i turned the secure boot off and set the first boot option to usb.

4.i tried the kali linux turned it off unplug the bootable usb and rebooted.

5.windows didnt start nor i was able to access the bios to turn the secure boot on again.

6.i went to a local guy (due to no support in my region) and he somehow flushed my bios to 1.2 and everything went well. My f12 key started working to choose my boot option to windows or usb.

7.for some reason i didnt like windows 10 and choosed to return to my previous windows 8.

8.now i cant access the bios by f2 key and also uefi option also dont appear in advance boot option screen (probably because of bios 1.2 now)

9.tried to upgrade the bios from your support page but "error 235 - OEM check failed BIOS service" "please update to the same type of BIOS <1.x>

Please help me with it because my computer came up with pre installed window. and the bios degrading was by mistake. I really need my original settings back for many reasons.

Answers

• zubairajput
    Options

and also need to acess bios throught UEFI..right now i cant access in any way nor and also f12 key for booting option not working

• zubairajput
    Options

provide me my original bios i will flush it myself.. dont make me sad for choosing acer