egosbar
egosbar Member Posts: 3 New User

hi all , im running lightroom 5 and photoshop cc with my current acer v5 572pg

it has 4gb ram i want to add 8gb im guessing i will have 12 gb of ram then

i also want to add a 500gb ssd drive

can someone please give me links to the right drive and ram upgrade 

my budget is around 400 dollars 

any help greatly appreciated

also if i add a new drive what process do i need to do to install windows , i have windows 8.1 on my drive now and looking to upgrade to windows ten soon so i thought a new ssd drive before i upgrade would be the best way to go , can i install it by adding the drive to a usb slot and making the windows ten upgrade go onto the new ssd drive then replace the old drive with the new ssd one with windows ten on it

problem im having is my disc always seems to be 100 percent or gets there just by opening up any program or web page , it does settle down a bit but lightroom and photoshop both put heavy pressure on

Answers

• egosbar
    Options

looking at these two Samsung 8GB DDR3L RAM PC3L-12800 DDR3 1600Mhz 204pin Laptop Memory SODIMM 1.35v and a samsung 500gb evo , are these compatible with the acer aspire v 572 pg , it has software to transfer the old hard drive over , will this include the operating system and then do i just take out the old one and put the new drive in , will windows then boot , im thinking then i can do a clean install of windows and transfer all my files and programs back from the old hard drive using the sata to usb adaptor

• egosbar
    Options

not sure why the above post has lines through it but hopefully someone can read and understand it all lol thanks in advance for any replies