i have a problem with my Acer Aspire V3-572G the resolution seems to be a bit off in windows 10

Options
dwaylon
dwaylon Member Posts: 3 New User

for example playing games look a bit off and the icons does not meet to the bottom of the taskbar it leaves this wide gap in windoes 8.1 it worked fine bit with windows 10 it looks much out of line i tried may drivers and it does not seem to fix my problem Untitled.jpg

Answers

• philetus
    philetus ACE Posts: 4,759 Pathfinder
    Options

If that's a screenshot or pic of your desktop, I don't see a problem.

Right click on the desktop and choose Screen Resolution. Should be 1920 x 1080 pixels.

• dwaylon
    Options

if you look closely you will see the icons not coming fully to the bottom there is a gap for 2 more icons to come down to the taskbar i see other laptops icons fully to the bottom but mind leaves the gap there when i first upgraded to winows 10 there is no problem but after i did a clean install of it then i noticed it with the windows 8.1 it was fine the icons were at the bottom of the screen i will see if i can find a old screenshot to show you 

• dwaylon
    Options

IMG00041-20150607-0156.jpg

this is a pic a few days after i got the laptop if you look at the icons you will see the diffrence 

• philetus
    philetus ACE Posts: 4,759 Pathfinder
    Options

It has to do with icon vertical spacing.

See if this helps you.

http://www.tenforums.com/general-support/6154-icon-spacing.html