how to reformat Ultra Thin Aspire V5- 471G windows 8.1

Options
DAVILOU
DAVILOU Member Posts: 10 New User
edited November 2023 in 2018 Archives

need help; unlike before windows 8 single language it is easy to reformat using Hold Shift + Power icon, but now it is not easy to reformat because i did see the guide in windows 8.1 enterprise, Thanks for HELP

Answers

• DAVILOU
    Options

the problem of my laptop is become blingking and randomly thats i want to reformat. it is started when i use Fn + scroll down Up & Down to shortcut the volume in any media player

• IronFly
    IronFly ACE Posts: 18,413 Trailblazer
    Options

your V5 was with 8 or 8.1 when you bought?

I'm not an Acer employee.
  • DAVILOU
    Options

nup Sir when i bought this Laptop it is Windows 8 Single Language and i install windows 8.1 in a partition but then i didn't know how to Reformat it when i install a windows 8.1 unlike before windows 8 only. Anybody help here, Thanks in advance

• IronFly
    Options

at boot press ALT+F10, this will start erecovery and it will put back to default your system, if you didn't delete the recovery partition.

http://youtu.be/pmVT0Z9r6_Q

• DAVILOU
    Options

Thank you Sir for what you are say, Feedback Later if success

• DAVILOU
    Options

Sir good Morning/evening When i press F2 during both nothing will happen there is no appearance of Phonenix SecureCore Setup Utility. What can i do for F2 action working functionally? Thank You Very Much

• IronFly
    Options
  • DAVILOU
    Options

Thanks sir for the tuturial Link you provide but i do it before and nothings happen it will return to Windos 8.1 enterprise x64. i want to go back in windows 8 single language when bought it. 

• IronFly
    Options

probably you deleted the original recovery partition and now it recover to 8.1

i think you need to buy the erecovery media from your regional Acer support service.

• DAVILOU
    Options

ahh, i think i accidentally delete it, How much erecovery Sir? So i go to Acer Service Center here in my region and it fix it, BTW thank you very much sir that is my last option ., Go to nearest Acer Service Center

• Hercules_3312
    Hercules_3312 Member Posts: 1 New User
    Options
    so im using the acer aspire

and boy is it a ***** to repair

any tips would be nice guys