cmos bios password breaker wont work on 64 bit win 10? help?

alexthered2013
alexthered2013 Member Posts: 41 New User

hey guys, i have been recently goinh through a lot of issues with my laptop. I got it up and running now with a new ssd. Now, everything should be normal at this point, so to speak. My only problem is, that, depsite the fact i have a working computer, my bios is still password protected ( factory). Tried cmos and everything goes accordingly until the last step. I have finally found out the reason is,  that it only works for windows 32 bit.....  It pisses me off that, it is factory password thing, and now i have to pay to send it back which is 35 bucks plus whatever the tools them,as the factory owners possess, for something i bought and im entitled to know,yet i dont know it?

Answers

• alexthered2013

I forgot to mention: EVery single thing thata i have tried, is out of youtube vids,  Smiley Happy

• philetus
    philetus ACE Posts: 4,759 Pathfinder

Unplugged and battery removed. Did you remove the battery on the MB, hold down the power button for 30 seconds and let it sit for a coupla e hours?

• alexthered2013

well, im done unscrewing my laptop, after such a long struggle trying to get it back up...Someone of you guys told me the batter is located under the second RAM.. bbut this laptop is way diff than the others... not so easy to get underneath... everything after what you see is so covered and weirdly screwed.... not the convention 200 or 1000 bucks laptop.... thats why i didnt want to screw it up even further.....

• philetus

I would have looked, but I don't know what model you have.

• alexthered2013

v3 572g

• philetus

What info did Justin give you? I don't think I can give you any more help than he can.

• alexthered2013

to check videos from youtube.... but whatever.. at least i saved 534 dollars in repairs for something i could have done... WITH A LOT OF RESEARCH, AND HEADACHES

• philetus

Did you search for a v3 572g service manual?

• alexthered2013

Yeah, I think I even memorized it for reading it through over and over... ah well, at least I got it to work. I know I don't need anything from bios, *** I don't own the password of my own bios, of a computer I've paid a lot for..Solution: switched to Apple..well, 3 months after I bought it, and while it was on full working status.... just wanted to know what apple and what all the buzz was about. I pretty much have $5000 on personal computers... Thinking about selling my "beast gaming acer laptop"

[inappropriate content removed]