acer vn7-792g urgent need response

ifpmaximus34
ifpmaximus34 Member Posts: 2 New User

Im about to buy this model acer vn7-792g-75n1 this weekend.

I watched some review said slow response time and color noise problem.

My question is response time slow that can affect gaming on it.

My main game is dota 2 and fps games does it have any ghosting or smth with response time that is irritating ?

It really it matters to me!!

Answers

• philetus
    philetus ACE Posts: 4,759 Pathfinder

This is a good review and it mentions those points in the Display section.

http://www.notebookcheck.net/Acer-Aspire-V-Nitro-Black-Edition-VN7-792G-74Q4-Notebook-Review.154364.0.html

Scroll through the V and VN posts and look for Vn7-792g posts. There are many more 791g problems than 792g problems.

• ifpmaximus34
    ifpmaximus34 Member Posts: 2 New User

Thanks for that but i went for asus gl752vw cause of low response time of a tn panel.

Kinda regret it cause sound quality is ***** in this asus worst than my 6 year old laptop dell inspiron 1750

Screen quality is decent but in dark screen i can see individual pixel which is anoying in my eye

But for dota 2 is perfect man low response gives an edge no ghosting effect silky smooth.

But im about to get acer vn7-792g exchange with this asus if they allow me i put extra euro

Seems low response wasnt worth at all Plus this asus uses pwm 0-99% brightness which using max bright ness at night hurt more my eyes than with pwm low brightness.I hope they can exchange this ***** laptop with yours one.

Lets see if i can only 1 week with this laptop hope they can refund.Pray for me XD