acer v3-571 2012 new updated windows 10 checked all drivers on site wifi and bluetooth not working

Options
taffa
taffa Member Posts: 15 New User

i have all ways had a Acer since 2004 my Aspire v3-571 2012 worked well windows 8 8.1 now am at windows 10 pro but i cant find drivers to run WiFi and bluetooth.

I checked all your drivers on site for my model is there from 2006 till 2014 and the only driver that is in the 16/06/2015 is Realtek High DEfinition Audio.

can you send meto aplace were i can it please.

never had this happen to me

Thank You

E.Taffa

Answers

• silizium
    silizium Member Posts: 239 Enthusiast WiFi Icon
    Options

I don't think Acer will provide new Windows 10 drivers for your model, but it's easy to find current drivers for your components if you search for them in the driver catalog for more recent Acer notebook models. That's what I had done.

• taffa
    Options

I did as you siad i tryed 10 acer divers around my laptop v3-571 i did 5 before 571 and 5 after nothing any new news this laptop is driving me grazy

thank you

taffa

• bpatel1
    bpatel1 Member Posts: 22 New User
    Options
    Try drivers in v3-572 it works for me
  • silizium
    silizium Member Posts: 239 Enthusiast WiFi Icon
    Options

I do not exactly understand what you talking about but you could maybe list that devices here in the forum for what you still need a driver. I'm sure we will find the right one.

• bpatel1
    Options
    Acer released driver for windows 10 on its website. Search model number V3-572 and download driver for bluetooth and wireless for windows 10.
  • smegatron
    smegatron Member Posts: 15 New User
    Options

In your experience, is it safe to use drivers designed for other models i.e. V3-572 drivers for V3-571 model? I've run the same question by Acer support, and am struggling to get a straight answer from them. They also won't explain why much older models are being support compared to the V3-571.

So frustrating!

• bpatel1
    Options
    It works for me.
  • taffa
    Options

I did the windows 8.1 and windows 10 did not i run a checked on System Information i can see bluetooth and wifi

system

NAME     STATE    START MODE    SERVICE TRAY   PATH                  ERRO CON     START NAME

atherosSvc   stop   auto                own proc         not availible        ignore           local system

bluetooth     stop

bluetooth       stop

bluetooth    stop

on my laptop i dont see bluetooth software going setting in new notification  nothing

so i dont know what to do

taffa

• bpatel1
    Options
    Go acer support website search model number V3-573
    Open driver for windows 10
    Download all 3 driver and install.
  • taffa
    Options

Icant find a driver v3-573  i tryed V3 seriers 571,571g,572,572g,572p,572pg,574,574g,574tg nothing.

Taffa

• bpatel1
    Options
    You have to select windows 10 in selection tab
  • taffa
    Options

i have not seen v3-571 windows 10 only windows 8.1

taffa

• bpatel1
    Options
    But you can download from v3-572 bro
  • taffa
    Options

did that nothing.

taffa

• bpatel1
    Options
    Have you download upadtes while installing windows 10 or you did clean install?
    Because in my V3-571 only Bluetooth not working.
  • taffa
    Options

When the upgrade started everuthing looked ok then download auto whent on and srivers was loading at bluetooth the computer gave a message that the driver software will do something to the software and wiped it no installing reconice theblutooth and wifi then from there i clean installing windows 10 as i got the key from bios.

can you tell how to check where the build of my windows.

regards

taffa

• bpatel1
    Options
    Don't clean install bro
    While install it ask for download update
    Choose yes.
  • taffa
    Options

Do you mean i must reload windows 8.1.