acer aspire v3 571 battery not charging

Options
Tera
Tera Member Posts: 1 New User
edited November 2023 in 2018 Archives

Hi,everyone.I gifted  Aspire V3-571  laptop from my friend.But it works only with  charger.There is a massege on the task bar near the battery icon saying "pluged in not charging".So I repaced the battery.After installing  the new battery it worked.But when I connected the charger it won't charge.The  laptop don't know wether it's connected to the charger.I dont know why this happens.I took the machene to the battery shop.Thay replaced the battery with another one,but the result was same.So they refund me the money which I payed for them.Do somebody know the reson for this.Thank you.

Answers

• Mary-Acer
    Mary-Acer Acer Crew Posts: 868 Acer Crew
    Options

If the laptop will not work on battery and the battery was replaced and still will not function, we recommend the system be serviced. The problem could be on the mainboard. For assistance with this please contact Acer Support for your region from the contact info posted here:

https://www.acer.com/worldwide/

• Tony54
    Tony54 Member Posts: 1 New User
    Options
    My Aspire V3-571 will not charge the battery, will boot up on charger but will turn off at any time either during boot or while windows is open, ideas please