Windows wont load and recovery management inaccessible.

silvermatic
silvermatic Member Posts: 1 New User

A year ago my brother computer started having blue screen errors every day with different errors every time it happened. His done a factory reset on his computer twice but the blue screen errors reoccurs after a few days. The problems has gotten worse over time with the blue error screen appearing every hour forcing him to restart his computer.

When he installed windows 10 the problem despaired for a few days but it came back with the same issues. I should also mention whenever he tries to do a virus scan with any virus program the blue screen error pops up in the middle of the scan every time. For a while any anti-virus program wouldn’t even work on his system.

I’ve tried to fix his computer several times with different anti-virus and anti-rootkit programs (fails every time due to blue screen error) even different rescue recovery disk programs seem get stuck scanning his system or take a long to scan folders but it has managed to find and delete a few virus.

I’ve also tried to do SFC /scan now command but it stops at 7% and says it can’t restore corrupted files and RestoreHealth command fails at every attempt.

Two days ago I used G-parted to check and restore lost files but it only made the situation worse, windows stopped working it won’t load at all. I’ve used this time to use anti-virus recovery disks again to properly clean his computer from any virus but now his windows won’t start and recovery management is inaccessible.

I've tried everything i can think of to fix the problem. Can someone please help me restore his windows 8 again, he needs his computer for school work.

Answers