Will Predator Sense work in Acer Aspire VX15?

Prax
Prax Member Posts: 13

Tinkerer

edited November 2023 in 2019 Archives

It is sad that the Acer Aspire VX15 doesnt have its own software control panel.

Answers

• Arok808
    Arok808 Member Posts: 6 New User

I have a vn7-593 and after seeing your post I went and grabbed the app from the g9-592 download page(app was not in the 593 page). It installed but does not seem to work(all readouts are blank). Dont know if there is a way to modify the files to make it work. Was hoping there would be some sort of fan curve control because the fan noise on mine is just too loud under modest workloads even though my temps are not that high.

• Epiximo
    Epiximo Member Posts: 4 New User
    edited October 2018
    I find it unfair that the Acer has one for the Nitro 5. Even though i find the VX15 good looking than the Nitro.
  • Epiximo
    Epiximo Member Posts: 4 New User
    Prax said:

It is sad that the Acer Aspire VX15 doesnt have its own software control panel.

Epixmo reply:

Is it just a business strategy? I find it unfair when the Nitro has one of these. 

• JohnCena
    JohnCena Member Posts: 460 Seasoned Practitioner WiFi Icon
    I want to make this topic running again, I really want to.
  • andylb
    andylb ACE Posts: 3,827 Pathfinder
    So a little research brought this up

Click the plus symbol associated with “Processor Power Management” to open an options submenu. Select “System Cooling Policy” from the submenu. Click the down arrow under “System Cooling Policy” to reveal a drop-down menu. Select “Active” from the drop-down menu to increase the speed of your CPU's cooling fan.

Also look at this https://www.softpedia.com/get/Tweak/Registry-Tweak/NoteBook-FanControl.shtml

Please click YES if I answered your question

I am not an ACER employee
    Thank you and have a blessed day  B)

★★ ACE Pathfinder 2019★★