Where to buy/get Y-splitter to "feature Port" cable

Options
HEVIHITR
HEVIHITR Member Posts: 2 New User

Hi, I recently got a used acer v5-571G laptop, screen is cracked but it runns, I am looking to use it as a media player/game rig[hdmi to TV] until I can afford a new screen, right now my wifi sucks, and so I read up on this model, and found this weird port is how I get gigabit ethernet on here, but being used[more like abused] it came with nothing, so yeah I would love to know where or even if I can get one of these Y-splitter cables, a part number would be great or link to a store, anything really, my google-fu let me down on this.

Thanks in advance for any help, hope I put this in the right section, I saw an aspire section, but figured this may be the better area,

Best Answer

Answers

• Sharanji
    Sharanji ACE Posts: 4,327 Pathfinder
    Answer ✓
    Options

Here's the part number and details of the Y cable https://store.acer.com/en-us/lan-vga-combo-port-cable

• HEVIHITR
    HEVIHITR Member Posts: 2 New User
    Options

Great, thanks for the reply, only issue now is I can't buy it from the US store, I live in Australia, and their store doesn't stock it, I guess I am left hunting in ebay/etc, but so many exorbitant listings on there, I may contact the US see if I can arrange something.

Atleast now I know what it's called and have a part number to help search.